Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm "Into" Right Now

It's that time again.  These are the things that I'm into right now.  In no particular order:

Brita Water Bottle~ This is the water bottle with the filter in it.  I totally love this.  I drink a lot of water and this is so handy to carry around.  You can fill it up at any water fountain and since the filter is in the bottle, you get free filtered water.  So convenient. No more disposable water bottles.  Good for the wallet and for the environment.  This retails for $9.99.  Well worth the price. 

Tori Spelling's Blog~ Some people hate her, but I adore Tori Spelling and her family.  Her blog, ediTORIal, (such a cute name) has crafts, recipes and fashion.  She talks about her family, kids and outings.  I enjoy reading it.  I love how crafty she is and that she loves to share her ideas with her fans.  It is such a fun and total, non-celebrity blog.

Milani Ruby Jewels Nail Polish ~ I love this nail polish.  It is such a pretty sparkly ruby red.  It really does look like Dorothy's Ruby Slippers in"The Wizard of Oz". I have this color on my toes right now and I have named them my Dorothy Gale toes.  Lol

Pinterest~ OK, I am absolutely, obsessed with Pinterest.  Pinterest is a site, that you can "pin" things that you like from other websites.  I have spent hours just checking things out and pinning stuff I like.  I have found some great recipes and craft ideas.  Check it out, you'll be hooked too. 

Spotify~ Spotify is an amazing way to stream music.  You can transfer your music to the Spotify player and you can search and play music you find on Spotify.  It is so easy to use and there is so much music it is insane.  I was blown away when I started to use it and search.  You can star music you find and like and it saves it for you.  I use this everyday.  I love it!

Storage Wars~ I seriously love this show, especially Barry.  I freaking love that guy.  No lie, I want to go to one of the auctions just so I can meet him and be his friend.  Lol.  I really don't know exactly what I like about the show.  I think I just find it fun and interesting.

Danskin Bermuda Shorts~ Unfortunately, I could not find a picture of these.  They are my favorite, comfy, sitting around the house shorts.  They are cotton and the waistband and inside lining is that moisture wick fabric that is cool and dries really fast.  This is so great here in SoCal.  They are really nice and cool (temperature cool, not The Fonze cool) to wear in the summer or for exercising.  I have two pairs, gray and black.  I got them at Walmart and they were only $7.  Great price for a great pair of shorts.

Beats By Dre~ My wonderful husband bought these for my birthday.  I have the iBeats earbuds.  They are amazing.  I love music and being able to listen to music on these is so awesome.  I can't even describe how clear and how well you can hear all the music.  They are incredible.

Multigrain Pringles~ Ever since I tried these, they are the only Pringles that I buy for myself.  I have only tried the plain, but they are available in Ranch and Cheddar.  I can't even tell you why I like them.  I think they make me feel like I'm eating healthy.  They taste good.

Yellow Mustard in Chili~This one is so random.  Lately, I have been putting yellow mustard in my chili when I have chili dogs or chili burgers.  Yellow mustard on chili burgers reminds me of my youth and going to Original Tommy's with my mom.  They put mustard on their chili burgers with pickles, onions and tomatoes.  Oh, they are so good.  I want one right now.  Anyway, the yellow mustard adds a really nice tang to the chili and it compliments basic brick chili really well. 

So there you have it.  These are the things that I like right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment