Saturday, June 18, 2011

15 Day (Week) Challenge

I am starting a 15 Day Challenge, except I'm changing it to a weekly challenge.  Every Saturday, I will post a new one, til I get to #1, then we'll see what happens.  Maybe another challenge?  Wait and see!


15 Basic Facts About You (Me)


15. My first name is Kristina, but I have always gone by Tina.
14. My birthday is July 2nd. It's coming up (hint, hint)
13. I'm left-handed.
12. I'm Irish and Mexican.  I have visited both Ireland and Mexico.
11. I drink huge amounts of water daily.  You will always see me with water nearby.
10. I've been married for 12 years, to my wonderful husband Josh.
 9. I have a 10 year old son, Cameron.
 8. I am the oldest of 4 kids, two sisters and one brother.
 7. I'm a huge tech geek.
 6. I have three tattoos and two piercings.
 5. I've lived in Southern California for most of my life.
 4. I love music!
 3. I'm a night owl.  I work better at night.
 2. I love to laugh.
 1. I will do anything for my friends and family.


What are 15 basic facts about you?  Take the challenge.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment