Thursday, June 30, 2011

What was one good thing that happened today? 6/28/2011 & 6/29/2011

I read this question on Facebook and thought this would be such a great daily question that I could answer on my blog. Even when your day is completely shitty, there is always at least one thing that made you smile.

One good thing that happened today, is my niece used the big girl potty all but one time today. I know it's kind of silly, but up until today, she would never go for me. She always says no when I ask if she wants to use the potty. This made me smile big today. I am so excited that she is finally going to be potty trained.

Since I was unable to post this yesterday, I'm adding today to this post. 6/29/2011

Today was a pretty shitty day for me. But, there was one thing that made me smile. Seeing Cameron so happy that it was the last day of school and that he had an excellent report card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment