Monday, June 27, 2011

Experiment #2

It's almost the first of the month.  I'm getting ready to start my money saving experiment.  I'm very excited for this to start.  I know it's going to be great. I already have a new experiment in mind and I haven't even started the first one.  What am I getting myself into?  


Experiment #2, is going to be cleaning out the freezer.  For the month of July, I will be cooking all the food (or as much as I can) that is in our chest freezer.  Anything that I can cook in the microwave, crock pot, or on the grill will  be eaten.  No oven cooking because it is way too hot to turn the oven on.  


I'm thinking that this will be easy.  We have chicken, pork chops, ground beef and turkey, pot roast, steak and various TV dinners, hot pockets and pizza.  Plenty of food to feed the family for an entire month.  


I'm excited for this experiment because it will help out with the first experiment.  We're going to save a lot of money next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment