Thursday, June 30, 2011

15 Week Challenge~Week 14~ Not So Basic Facts About Me

14~I've always enjoyed writing. I use to write English papers for people in high school.

13~I don't wear my wedding rings. They fall off. Once, I lost them in the trash and since then, I don't wear them in fear of losing them again.

12~I have very eclectic taste in music. I listen to every type of music imaginable. I love music.

11~I love kid/teenage movies. Such a sucker for them. I think they are just mindless fun.

10~In 2001, I was in the hospital for 4 months and almost died. During that time, I missed watching my son walk for the first time. It was also during 9/11.

9~I have two nieces, one on my side of the family and the other on my husbands, and they both are redheads. ( I have 4 nephews.)

8~I love to sing. I have been known to burst out in song in the middle of stores.

7~I have OCD and it drives my husband crazy. It doesn't bother me much, lol.

6~I consider all my close friends part of my family, and I would do anything for them.

5~I can hold my own and no one needs to worry about me.

4~I lived in one of the biggest gang areas in Orange County, CA growing up.

3~I never met my biological father. My stepdad is the only dad I know and as far as I'm concerned, he's my only dad.

2~I weigh less than I did in high school.

1~My first job was working as a coat check girl at Red Hill Country Club in Rancho Cucamonga, CA when I was 14yrs old. I worked with my mom and my grandma.

So those are my not so basic facts about me. I don't think many people know those things about me. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment