Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weekend Plans~Husband's Birthday

Last weekend was Father's Day and this weekend is my husband's birthday.  He's doing pretty good on weekends lately, lol.


Saturday morning is Lowe's Build and Grow.  This is a FREE event that is held twice a month.  The kids put together different projects. This week is Waving Flag. The kids love this.  Saturday evening, we will be going to an Inland Empire 66ers Minor League Baseball game.  I won 4 tickets, so I am very excited.  I haven't been to any type of baseball game in years.  


Sunday is my husband's birthday.  Like last weekend, I'm not quite sure what we are doing.  We may have a BBQ, or we may take him out to dinner.  Since mine and my husbands birthdays are only 6 days apart, and July 4th is 2 days after my birthday, we usually have one big party to celebrate all of them together.  We tend to be last minute planners, so we'll see what we're going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment